Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sleepless...

It is almost 2 30 a.m. and I have college tomorrow. But still I am wide awake. Can i be termed as sane? No, most of my friends would say a big 'NO'. Perhaps, i am not myself these days. It is like i am out of my own self and watching myself go by. Ah, I don't even know what that means. I feel so helpless and confused at times. May be it has something to do with the huge amount of idle time i get these days. Moreover, one can say, idle moods, when you don't feel like doing anything. All you want to do is think, think and think about some pretty confusing unanswerable questions which are sure to leave you depressed. I seem to have got loads of such questions which go round and round and round my mind and never lets me stay in peace. Like a ping pong ball, it keeps bouncing off, never resting.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm..everyone goes through these things...but it seems in your case, 'these things' don't wanna let go of you easily!!!

    Wake up gal!!or should I say "plz sleep"!!!

    ReplyDelete