Sunday, November 22, 2009

The First

This is going to be my first blog. A person from a small town, great aspirations and dreams, entering a big college. Does it sound familiar??? I am sure everyone would have been in this situation or would have known someone in this situation. I am one of them. An engineering graduate studying in CEG, Anna University, Chennai.
I have always wanted to start a blog. I have so many thoughts inside that sometimes it becomes rather very murky. I needed a outlet and blogging seemed to be a perfect answer. But, inspite of everything, it had been nearly impossible until now due to various reasons. But, since i am starting now, i have promised myself that i would continue it, no matter what it takes.

1 comment:

  1. good to see juniors blog :) i, remember a wonderful senior of mine telling me the same thing :)

    urs is a cute looking blog :) WRITE MORE

    ReplyDelete