Sunday, May 1, 2016

Zero Posts Left #ATOZCHALLENGE

I confess that I am in a hurry here. I am a day late and currently rushing to complete the A to Z challenge. It has been such a wonderful experience. Every day, the letter I had to write for the day was always at the back of my mind. I was looking for inspiration everywhere. Sometimes, the posts came from the discussions at work while sometimes they were based on the words suggested by my friends. The learning has been immense in the challenge. There were a lot of new readers and it has become a morning ritual to check my blog for new comments. 

Before I paint a completely rosy picture, I must admit the downfalls of having to write a post a day. Sometimes, I had to compromise on my sleep hours while sometimes I had to compromise on the quality. But the encouraging words from the comments section kept me going. Thank you readers. 

I am here finally, with zero posts left to write for the challenge. It has been a great challenge, testing both my preseverance and writing skills. But I pledge to continue to write, atleast a post a week. Adios!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Gayatri in completing the challenge. True A to Z can give you sleepless nights:)

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2016/04/30/a2z-challenge-zinda/

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2016/04/30/10328

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.. don't stop with the a-to-z.. looking forward for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on completing the challenge! It is hard posting daily, I'm often up until gone 4am finishing off the next day's posts
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete